Yet another Change

This year has been one full of changes up to this point. It's almost as if I am not meant to get too comfortable with anyone or anything.

I have been told to give up a group of people I adore very very much and take on another group. I thought I had a choice but I soon realised that I really didn't. When I was posed the question, it did sound like a question to me. Sooner than later, I realised that it wasn't really meant to be that way and it was my naivety that prevented me from understanding that right at the beginning.

Don't get me wrong: I am not averse to change. I just feel upset that I have worked very hard with my current group and to have to give them up like that, is really not the easiest thing to deal with. Yes, granted that I'll still get to see them a lot for the rest of the year.. but it will not be the same. I am happy that they're excited with the person taking over and there're mixed feelings all around. Some don't want me to go and some are all too happy that I'll be out of the way from now on.

On my part, I am very sad that I have to hand my precious ones over to someone else, but I am, at the same time, anxious and excited to inherit a new group of people (for whom I already care for).

I can't begin to put together how the 'new' group is taking the departure of their 'pack leader'. And how I will be received; Me - the substitute. I know that the new group will receive as much love and devotion as I have given to the previous group and I will go all out for them as I've been doing so far. God bless us, really.


Sigh. At the end of the day, it's all in a day's work, I suppose.

Goodbye, 2G. Hello, 4G.

No comments: