When you have to decide between floating or drowning

AND.. you know the only option you have, is to float.

Because drowning signals that you have given up..

On yourself
On those who believe in you
On your education
On your past experiences
On those who need you to believe in them
On God and your Faith in Him to see you through anything.

The split second in which you make the decision
Will stay in your heart forever.
And anytime you need inspiration to trudge on
You only have to look to yourself.

1 comment:

E.D.M.L. said...

WOW .I have to say with all I knew as true and false. This is one of the most truth speaking pieces. I try to write some, but this blew me on my ass. The tears that flow with smile turned lips, are because you made my heart feel something other than the heartbreak I've been feeling. My soul thanks you.