There are FOURTEEN more hours to go...

before I hop on that jet plane

before I take a well-deserved and (hard-earned) trip

before I can stop feeling guilty about not answering cell phone calls

before I spend some precious time with my kid brother

before I get to soak in another wonderful country, its people and culture

before I let my hair down and no longer be responsible for a ton of things

before I say goodbye to my mummy and start missing her almost immediately

before I call my dad at work to tell him to take care and not miss us too much

before I text my buddies to say the country will be quieter for a whole week, so enjoy that to the fullest

before I spend the next one week counting my lucky stars for a wonderful uncle who has made so many things in my life, including many parts of this trip, possible

before I step into Vietnam and start (mostly, unwillingly) the countdown to my last day there.

God bless, everyone! Take care and know that you'll be missed, even if it's only for a fleeting moment! ;)

Special hugs to my Mum, Dad, Mei, Uncle Rocky, Am and Ap, Pescador (I hate knowing that you're leaving so soon. argh.), my custard and tuna puffs, my DollieShi (who's in the US having a ball of a time!!), Jo (whom I have yet to see in months!!) and YOU!

2 comments:

Samanthasys said...

had fun dolliez? miss you :)

Nitz said...

DOLL!! i miss you muchie muchie much!!!