Random-ity

1. Was clearing stuff from my many shelving units last weekend when I came across two shoeboxes full of letters and postcards from friends from my past. I sat down and read each one of them. I realise how different things are now and I wonder if we'll be able to catch up from where we left of previously, if we were to meet again. Interesting, eh?

2. I meet a lot of err.. interesting people in my line of work. Some are adorable, most not. These past few days, I've encountered more ugly behaviour than I have, my entire life. Kudos to you, guys!

3. A part of me wants to search. Another part of me doesn't. Right now, I'm agreeing with the latter. Will things be made easier soon? I sure hope so.

4. Next year seems so daunting at the moment.

5. Missing some key personnel in my life. Touch base soon, please.

6. I like tween dramas like 90210. Am watching season 1 right now.

7. I should be doing something more frutiful with my time.

8. Ok, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're meeting up soon. :) desi